Friday, September 3, 2010

CTS-120 Project 1-1

1. Microphone – Not used very often, My laptops sound card is trash anyway. It’d be nice to have a Line In Port though..

2. Headphones – Used quite often.

3. AC Adapter Port – Used very often

4. VGA Input – Not used very often

5. Ethernet Port – Never been used, usually just get wireless.

6. ??? – I think it’s some other kind of display output. But it’s just.. it’s not a button, or a jack, or an input, it looks as though there is a cap over whatever it is, but I can’t seem to get the cap off.

7. USB Port – Used very often for connecting storage devices/alternate input devices

8. SD-MS Card Reader – Used quite often, I use an SD Card for a couple of things.

9. CD-DVD Reader/Writer – Used somewhat often, but not very much.

10. USB Port

11. 56k Modem – Never been used.

12. K-Lock – Not totally sure what this is, but I’ve never used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment