Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CTS-120 Project 13-4

So basically I have to back up my system state to a folder, change my backgroud picture, the screen resolution, and the windows theme.
Then I must remove and add a Windows component, reboot my pc, and verify my changes are implemented.
Finally I'll restore my system state from the backup I made.


Here is my desktop before the restore


Here is my system restore, its location is... I have no idea. BLAHH.


As for the changes I made, I changed the windows theme, the background picture, and i lowered screen resolution.
here is the desktop afterward.


I also had to add and remove some windows components. I added the games folder, and I removed Internet Explorer (ha might as well keep it that way)



I restarted my pc. Then did a backup to the system state I made.
I notice one thing instantly about my backed-up pc.. and thats the background image as well as the theme didn't go back the way it was before the backup was made. (I find that kind of odd...)
But all the other changes are gone, my resolution is back to its default, the games arent there, and internet explorer is.

soo yep.
peace

No comments:

Post a Comment