Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project 15-3

For this project I have to boot into the Recovery Environment using the windows 7 dvd.
I am to execute startup repair process, and my results for attempt number one is.. that there is no system state for me to backup to, (which isnt right becasue I made a system state.. 2 of them actually)

I'm rebooting now to try another option. And thats to use a backup point

The most recent restore point is a windows update on 11/10/2010 at 3:31:45 am

I now have to open command prompt and open the registry window. I used the regedit command.

Now i have to move a file from my documents folder to a flash drive.
so in command prompt i went to my documents folder by typing "cd documents"
and then typing "copy lolwut.jpg f:\"
my message read "1 file(s) copied."



No comments:

Post a Comment